We understand not every order is as intended. We will work to ensure a quick resolution to your returns request. If you are not satisfied with your order, have received the wrong item or the item has been damaged in transit, you may process a return. Please ensure you read the following items before before requesting a returns process.
No Restocking Fees
The customer has the ability to request a return within 15 days of receiving their order with no additional charges or restocking fees, provided the item is in new, unused, unaltered with all packaging and labels still in tact.
- All returned products must be in new, un-used and re-sellable condition with its original packaging and all labels in tact.
- Within 48 hours of receipt, a credit will be issued to your initial method of payment. Note: It can take additional time for posted returns to show on your credit-card statement
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred in shipping their product(s) to our Mount Pearl, NL head office.
- We request that you do not order multiple variants of the same item to find best fit. You can always reach out to our help desk at 1-877-745-4232 with any inquiries about brand fitment. We're always happy to help!
- Please continue for return instructions on getting products back to us. Never ship items back to manufacturer. All returns require an RA: (Returns Authorization number) before they can be shipped back to our Newfoundland head office.
- Customers have the ability to ship back their item with the courier of their choosing. We recommend couriers who offer tracking and insurance options. Driven Powersports is not responsible for any packages lost by a third-party courier
- Returns must be pre-paid. Any packages returned to us shipped COD will be rejected and returned to sender.
- To avoid the possibility of your exchange item going out-of-stock in the time it takes to process your return, we suggest you place a new order you are looking to exchange for.
- If your exchange item is eligible for our Free Shipping option, please select this upon checkout
- Exchange items act as a new-order. The customer will still be responsible for shipping costs back to Driven Powersports
Changing Your Order
- We strive to process orders as quickly as possible to ensure fast delivery times. If you're looking to change your order, please act as quickly as possible.
- Items that have shipped and require modification will fall under the same returns process listed above.
- Orders will only be able to be modified at the Order-Received stage. Once an order is processed, it has left its warehouse or is in the shipping queue to leave the warehouse.
- Please note it can take up to 48 hours for tracking to be sent. This does not mean your order has not been shipped.
- Any item that has been ridden in is considered used and not eligible for return. Please try on the gear indoors and ensure fitment is correct before taking item out.
- Merchandise with signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, odors, animal hair, marks and scuffs, mounting marks) or in any condition other than new cannot be returned.
- Returned helmets and apparel must be in their original box, bag, garment bag, etc, with all original tags attached and paperwork. Do not remove and tags until you have assured fitment.
- Items that have been returned with missing parts, damaged bags and labels may be returned to the customer, or subject to a processing charge up to 25% to make the item suitable for resale.
- Any electronic item that has been removed from its original blister-packaging / with broken seals is considered non-returnable
- Any part which has signs of attempted install marks is considered non-returnable. Please ensure item is suitable for your Motorcycle/Snowmobile/ATV, etc... before purchase. We are more than happy to help you figure out fitment!
- Any tires with any signs of install attempt, including bead-sealer on rim or wear markings on tires is considered non-returnable.
- Any item with destroyed packaging or returned in any other packaging than its original boxing is considered non-returnable.
- Not all brands fit the same. For example, just because the helmet you currently own is a Large, does not mean a large in another brand will be a perfect fit. Sizing can be subjective in some instances. Please check out our SIZING GUIDE, or check respective manufacturer sizing charts before ordering. Additionally you can email us any time with any questions regarding fitment.
If you are ineligible for return:
- We understand some of these regulations can be an inconvenience, however there are a multitude of online websites that will allow for the easy re-sale of your product if your product if it is non-returnable, including: Kijiji, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, Ebay or many Buy and Sell sites and Facebook groups local to your area! Please take caution in any private sale and follow the community guidelines best sales practices. Always meet in a known, well visited/lit location.
- Most manufacturers and brands warranty items against factory defects. In order to determine what is covered under warranty, please reach out to the manufacturer, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to contact them on your behalf.
- Driven Powersports is not a warranty provider for any of the brands we carry. These warranty providers vary, and we will endeavor to direct you in the right direction with the quickest avenue possible to process your warranty claim.
- A warranty claim is not a return claim, and the proper avenues must be followed in the event of a warranty claim.
- Driven Powersports is not responsible for any additional fees, including shipping or handling, incurred through a warranty claim.
Damaged or Missing Goods:
- If you have received damaged goods, whether from factory or in transit, or items lost in transit: please endeavor to inform us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Keep all original packaging, invoices, tags, etc... Please send photos and a description of the damage to email@example.com as well as your order number.
- Items lost or damaged in transit require a claim to be opened with their respective courier (Generally FedEX, UPS, Purolator, Loomis, Dicom or Canada Post). We will help you process these claims, but please note that we can not expedite the speed of their investigation and they require patience. Resolutions will vary depending on the results of the investigation.
PROCESS YOUR RETURN BELOW:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the option to return it within 15 days of delivery, no questions asked. Simply mail it back to us or bring it in person to our shop. The options are as follows
1. MAIL RETURN
Fill out our Returns Processing form >>HERE<<
After you have filled out the following form, please allow 24-48 hours for us to process a (RA) Return Authorization number for you. All initial shipping charges are considered non-refundable. Please ensure you enclose a copy of your order receipt/invoice in returned package. Please post RMA# clearly on box to be returned. Mail it back using your preferred courier to the address we will provide you in the email - When received, it will be added to a returns queue and will be refunded to your initial method of purchase upon inspection.
After you receive RMA, send package to;
41A Sagona Avenue
Mount Pearl, NL
2. IN-STORE RETURN
Returns to our Mount Pearl, NL location can be made within 15 days of item purchase. Please ensure you have a copy of original invoice/credit stub and photo identification at time of return. Web returns returned to store shall be refunded within 48 hours to the initial method of payment (VISA, Paypal, etc...). In-store purchases will be refunded to the initial method of purchase, or, should the customer desire, a store credit (usable in-store only) of the same amount of return.
We reserve the right to cancel your order and the sale and supply of goods and services are always subject to availability of stock, In the event that we are unable to supply the goods or services which you have ordered due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavor to inform you of this as soon as possible and our contract with you will, insofar as it relates to goods or services which we are unable to supply, be treated as cancelled. Any payment which you have made will be refunded to you in full. If your order is cancelled by us, we will refund to you any monies paid within 24 hours of notice of cancellation being given. Driven Powersports is not responsible for items ordered in error. It is the duty of the customer to ensure item(s) being purchased and have in their "cart" meet all photographic and descriptive relevance to customers expectation.
Please reach out to us at:
(Toll Free): 1-877-745-4232
Text Only: 1-709-631-4232