KFI Sno-Devil Universal ATV Plow System
The KFI 60″ Sno-Devil is designed from the ground up to have all the best features in one complete simple package that will work with about 90% of ATV’s on the Market. Our KFI ATV plow system is engineered as a Lower-Mount System that transfers the forces from plowing to your ATV’s frame where it belongs. All KFI plow components are Powder Coated Tough for the best finish available. The KFI Hybrid Mount System is a unique mounting system in the fact that it mounts to the frame just behind the wheels.
Hybrid Mount System
The KFI Hybrid Mount System is a unique mounting system in the fact that it mounts to the frame just behind the wheels, instead of on the front or middle of the machine. This allows the Hybrid Mount to work with 90% of the ATV’s on the market.
Mount Fitment Chart (click for chart)
(chart is only confirmed models, many other ATV models may work with Hybrid Mount. If you have a confirmed ATV Model not listed please let us know so that we can update our chart)
- Requires a Winch for Lifting
- Includes Universal Hybrid Mount, 60” Blade and Push Tubes
- Powder Coated TOUGH
- 14ga Steel Blade and 3/16” Grade 50 steel gusseting
- 2-Sided 3/16” Grade 50 Steel Wear Bar attached with Grade 8 Bolts
- Adjustible HEAVY-DUTY Skid Pads
- 60” Bolt Together Blade with 16” of Blade Height