A well- known name among fans of motocross and of all has to do with mud, sand… and jumps. With a tri-composite fiber shell as strong as light, available in three different EPS sizes and with modular cheek pads, this helmet gives the possibility to every off-road rider to find the right comfort, essential feature necessary to face the off-road activity with the required concentration. The wide viewing window assures the maximum visibility and a great air inflow even at low speeds.
- Shell available in two sizes (M and L). The new composite materials are a combination of carbon and aramidic fibre.
- Internal polystyrene protective liner, available in three sizes (S, M and L). The special shape and construction featuring differentiated density increase mechanical resistance in the event of accidental shocks.
- The particular shape of the interior shell was engineered so as to reduce impact angles with the rider’s body and to permit the use of most of the modern neck braces.
- The D-Ring retention system is designed and patented by Suomy; this tested and reliable double D-Ring system ensures stability, safety and resistance.
- Polystyrene with grooves to direct the incoming air flow.
- Air intakes (front, upper and rear) that control the helmet’s internal ventilation.
- Chin guard air intake to control the helmet’s front ventilation.
- Completely removable and washable cheek pads and internal shell, available in different thicknesses for complete customization of the final product.
- The removable internal shell has been ergonomically designed for a uniform and controlled fit of the entire head. The visible aeration slots ensure that incoming air thermo-regulates the inside of the helmet and that the flow of hot air is easily discharged from the rear.
- The internal elements (cheek pads and internal shell) are made entirely of COOLMAX.
COOLMAX® ACTIVE fabric with INTERPOWER treatment:
- Wicks sweat away from the body.
- Keeps the user fresh, dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight, soft and breathable fabric.
- External shell, besides the aesthetics aspect, has vanes that carry the air flow from the front to the back of the helmet.
- The peak has the lowest aerodynamic impact possible.
- The big frontal opening permits the use of any protective goggles