Zoan Stinger Full Face Helmet
- DOT/ECE Approved
- Aerodynamic Shell Design created with CAD technology
- Shell construction with advanced poly-carbonate composite injection modelling
- Multi-density EPS liner including placement in chin bar and laterals
- Anti-scratch hard coated optically correct face shield
- Utilizes a Quick-Release Shield Replacement system
- Pin lock Max Vision, anti-fog ready
- Removable and washable interior padding system offers a plush fit, wicks perspiration, and is hypo allergenic and anti-bacterial.
- Eye Glass friendly cheek pads
- Quick Release Chin Strap Buckle, offers micro-adjustments
for secure comfort.
- Advanced ventilation system, allows air to flow front to back in the helmet to remove excess heat and moisture (via the airflow channels in the EPS liner)
- Sizes XS-XXL
- 1450 grams +/- 50
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.