ZOAN OPTIMUS SV HELMET
Zoan Optimus Sv
- Two piece modular helmet
- Two section injection HPTT shell (High Pressure Thermoplastic Alloy)
- Interior material is designed for dry comfort with hyper-allergenic treatment
- Interior is fully removable and machine washable, secured to helmet by snaps
- Optional double and electric lens available for snowmobile applications
- Retention system uses quick release
- Easy one button hand release to open modular helmet
- Tool-less outer shield removal
- Removable snow breath guard and chin curtain
- DOT FMVSS-218 (North America Standard) and ECE-22-05P (Canada, Europe Standard) safety approved
- Includes fabric helmet bag
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.