x1000 Lumen Flashlight Kit
The Mountain Lab X1000 Flashlight is a tough, waterproof, compact flashlight system which is ideal for many uses including snowmobiling. The extremely small X1000 produces 1000 lumens of light and attaches to helmets, sleds, bikes, or anything else using a simple mount compatible with GoPro cameras. Outdoor recreation at night has never been this bright!
- Padded Foam Case
- X1000 Flashlight
- GoPro compatible flashlight clamp
- GoPro compatible helmet mount
- 18650 3400mAh Battery
- USB recharging cord.
- 1000 lumens of light
- USB Rechargeable Battery: The flashlight uses a micro USB slot to charge the battery and can be charged from a car, computer or wall socket with a USB slot.
- Extremely compact Dimensions: Length 106mm, Head Diameter 32mm, Tail Diameter 25.5mm.
- Weight: 90g (without battery); smallest, lightest USB 18650 flashlight.
- US Made LED: CREE XM-L2 U3, Max output: 1000 lumen; Aviation aluminum vacuum electroplating reflecting system.
- Max luminous flux: 13500cd
- Max beam distance: 232m
- Panasonic Battery: Included one (Panasonic CELLS) 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries, Support 2 X CR123A or 1×16340;Smart Li-ion battery charging circuit; Micro -USB adaptable charging port.
- Proven Durability: The x1000 has a precise temperature control system which, along with a hard-anodized finish and shock-proof system gives the x1000 great durability.