Shark Spartan Full Face Helmet
Structure and Safety:
- Shell made of multiaxial fiberglass
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Double-D ring strap
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ160 model, anti-scratch visor
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “Autoseal” system: Enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric featuring antibacterial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- "Dual use" anti-fog breath guard removable
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- • Double spoiler with integrated air extractors: optimization of the aerodynamic drag and internal cooling
- Aerodynamically-shaped “SHARK Skin” side fastenings on the peak favoring passive noise abatement
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Ventilation with a “dark chrome” finish
- ECE 22-05
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.