Shark Evoline 3 Modular Helmet
Shark Evoline 3 Modular Helmet
The Shark Evoline 3 ST is a modular helmet that truly and safely transforms from a full face to an open face helmet in one easy upward motion. We have all seen people with modular helmets cruising around with the chin bar in the upright position. It is a natural desire to want more airflow on a hot summer day. Virtually every other modular helmet on the market is not engineered to absorb an impact with the chin bar in the open position however the Evoline 3 ST accomplishes just that. Evoline 3 ST owners can enjoy the comforts of an open face helmet around town then drop the chin bar for added protection before entering a highway. In addition to the inherent versatility, the Evoline 3 ST is packed with creature comforts like a CoolMax liner and a drop down internal sun shield.
Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
- Round internal shape, comparatively less forehead room than other helmets but wider in the temples
- Runs slightly small, sizing up 1cm is recommended (if you measure in at 59cm, choose size LG, if 60cm, go with an XL instead)
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series 3
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- DOT approved
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.