Shark Women's D-Skwal 2 Shigan Helmet
The D-Skwal 2 offers outstanding aerodynamic enhancements thanks to its spoiler, providing for optimal fluidity and tremendous stability. It takes full advantage of a new ventilation configuration identical to that of the Skwal 2 model, to which it owes its inspiration.
Structure and safety:
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- "Autoseal" system: enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- Quick visor release system
- "BIRD EYES" lining fabric, black color
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- "Dual use" anti-fog breath guard removable
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
Aerodynamics and ventilation:
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- ECE 22-05
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.