Scorpion VX-35 Krush Helmet
The VX 35 includes features demanded by the world’s top off-road riders, yet available at a price anyone can afford. A stylish ECE/DOT certified shell reduces the weight while the dual EPS liner adds incredible impact protection. The AirFit cheek pad system allows the VX-35 to be custom fitted around your cheeks while the antimicrobial KwikWick II liner absorbs moisture to provide the utmost comfort for your ride. Simply pull the liner out and throw it in the wash when dirty, and while you’re at it pop open the tool-less chin vent and clean that out too. The VX-35 packs other unique features you do not see in most helmets such as a peak extender. This will help block mud and sun in any terrain.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual-density advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement as well as an EPS liner throughout entire chin bar
- KwikWick II liner anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Three intake ports across the eyebrow and one large scoop on top force unwanted hot air out the four rear exhaust ports
- Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air
- AirFit Liner Inflation System features an inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- Goggle eyeport accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes and has a soft pliable rubber roost guard
- Aero-tuned visor's aerodynamic design allows free flowing air through the visor while still blocking the intense sun from above
- Peak extender included to help reduce mud and sun during extreme riding
- Quick-change chin vent is easily removed for tool-less cleaning
- ECE 22.05 and DOT
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.