Scorpion EXO-T510 Fury Helmet
Scorpion EXO-T510 Fury Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-510 is a helmet that will teach you to not judge a book by its cover. Utilizing such features as KwikWick II liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit cheek pad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView sun visor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 4 intakes vents and 1 mega exhaust vent for maximum breathability. The EXO-T510 is the industry standard for technology and style. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-T510 is a featured pack helmet at an uncompromising price.
- Premium polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear No Fog face shield optically-clear with anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- SpeedView SunVisor with 3 positions setting also features EverClear anti-fog coating on all surfaces
- AirFit Liner Inflation System inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather and easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System is the easy, Secure, tool-less face shield that changes in seconds and also pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation with four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one MEGA exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- 5 year warranty
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.