Scorpion EXO-St1400 Carbon Solid Black Helmet
Scorpion EXO-ST1400 Carbon Solid Black Helmet
The EXO-ST1400 is Scorpion's top-of-the-line carbon fiber helmet with resin-infused TCT-U 3K composite weave for superior impact energy protection. The AirFit system allows for a personalized fit no matter your riding style, while the 3D sculpted cheek pads are both eyeglass-friendly and quick-release in case of emergency. The Scorpion ST1400 includes not only a breath deflector and chin curtain, but also a Pinlock-ready face shield and insert lens in addition to the Everclear face shield.
- Resin-infused TCT-U 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties
- CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter and more stable ride
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a Venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes and spoiler integrated exhaust
- AirFit inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours
- Fully removable, washable and replaceable Kwikwick III anti-microbial interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity
- Speaker pockets allow for easily installation of BlueTooth communication system speakers
- KwikFit 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses
- Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field
- Distortion free, no-fog Everclear internal Speedview sun visor features 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Everclear no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port
- Additional Pinlock MaxVision face shield and Pinlock anti-fog insert lens included
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield reducing fog build-up
- Ellip-Tec II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the face shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while preset City Position adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go riding
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
- Integrated reflective piping on cheek pads
- Includes breath deflector and chin curtain
- 3 shell sizes for a precision fit
- DOT/ECE approved
- 5-Year warranty
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.