Scorpion EXO-AT950 Outrigger Helmet
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Outrigger Helmet
Scorpion has redefined a segment, melding the best features of touring helmets with the versatility of an off-road lid. Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear googles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as a Everclear anti-fog face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keeps your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you're going to be hitting the highway, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal and allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- EverClear No-Fog Face Shield optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Wide eye port (11cm tall) allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- EverClear SpeedView drop down sun visor features EverClear anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick II anti-microbial helmet liner keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Folding metal visor hardware
- 5 year warranty
Note: Equipped with dark smoke EverClear SpeedView drop-down sun visor. Clear face shield included, dark smoke and other face shield options are sold seperately
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.