Sena Rc1 Button Remote
The RC1 is a one-button device that allows for the simple operation of the RideConnected App intercom function. The device can be secured to the motorcycle body with the hook and loop fastener or the included double-sided adhesive. The RC1 allows for users to remotely operate the features of Sena’s RideConnected smartphone application, such as turning the microphone or speaker on and off or making team announcements. This motorcycle Bluetooth mic remote is so compact, it can fit almost anywhere on your bike.
The RC1 easily pairs to the user’s smartphone for full control and functionality of the RideConnected App. The RC1 is only compatible with the RideConnected App, which is a free smartphone application for both iOS and Android that is used with a Sena headset. Riders may now communicate with more fellow riders at further distances than ever before with this revolutionary app. With this Bluetooth intercom remoter for motorcycles, users may now control certain features of the RideConnected app much more easily.
- Operating time: 1 year
- Operating temperature: -10oC - 55oC (14°F - 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 36 mm x 36 mm x 3 mm (1.42 in x 1.42 in x 0.41 in)
- Weight: 9.5 g (0.34 oz)
- Bluetooth 1
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- HID (Human Interface Device) over GATT Profile (HOGP)
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- Type: CR2032 Lithium coin battery
- Voltage: 3 V
- CE, FCC, IC