Pirelli Scorpion Trail II
A PATH FOR ADVENTURE. The Pirelli Tire for the latest generation of enduro street riders; increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire lifecycle.
The innovative tread pattern combines the typical off-road style of the Pirelli SCORPION Range with the experience directly derived from Angel GT: The top Pirelli Sport Touring product.
- Aggressive off-road look.
- Peak performance of Enduro and Sport Touring blended into one
After being the first company to introduce the bi-compound solution into the enduro Street segment (SCORPION Trail), today thanks to the SCORPION Trail II we are able to offer this technology to the entire rear range.
- Larger centre compound stripe to guarantee mileage
- and to enhance cornering performance.
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved wet
- Side compound for optimized balance between dry and wet performance.
Directly derived from the Pirelli Angel GT, 2013 Motorrad tire test winner. Thanks to a shorter and wider contact patch area, the new profile provides:
- Increased mileage thanks to reduced and uniform tread pattern wear.
- Higher speed rating (according to the latest motorcycle requirements).
- Top level handling throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Better control of the bike’s power / traction.
Developed to let the central and side compounds work in their optimal target application, the SCORPION Trail II structure offers the following main benefits:
- High performance also for heavy, fully loaded bikes.
- Improved wet performance.
- Incredible versatility (both on long journeys and twisty roads with the
- most adverse weather conditions).
The SCORPION Trail II has a dedicated area on the sidewall to apply a personalized label, offering a wide variety of possibilities and customization to choose from, including fonts, colours, flags, circuits and other logos.