PIRELLI SCORPION MX EXTRA X TIRE
OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR ALL TERRAIN
- Front tire knobbies: They look like arrow heads for better steering precision and straight-line stability; the V shape of the knobbies give you better braking stability and cornering control.
- Rear tire knobbies: Maximum traction on all terrains. The casing and compound reach an ideal balance between durability, performance, reliability and stiffness.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from semi-soft to semi-hard). • Perfect for practice; an ideal compromise between performance and wear resistance.
- Unchanged tread pattern, but the rear tire stiffness was improved with reinforcements (bridges). And a new front tire derived from the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Casing composed of many layers for better puncture resistance, but also with maximum flexibility to better absorb impacts from bumps and jumps.
- Good performance in training, with even knobby wear, good resistance to deformations and longer lifetime for the tire.