PIRELLI Scorpion Mx Extra X
OPTIMAL CHOICE FOR ALL TERRAIN
Front tire knobbies: They look like arrow heads for better steering
precision and straight-line stability; the V shape of the knobbies give
you better braking stability and cornering control.
• Rear tire knobbies: Maximum traction on all terrains. The casing and
compound reach an ideal balance between durability, performance,
reliability and stiffness.
• Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from semi-soft to semi-hard). • Perfect for practice; an ideal compromise between performance and
• Unchanged tread pattern, but the rear tire stiffness was improved
with reinforcements (bridges). And a new front tire derived from the
Scorpion MX Soft 410.
• Casing composed of many layers for better puncture resistance, but
also with maximum flexibility to better absorb impacts from bumps
• Good performance in training, with even knobby wear, good
resistance to deformations and longer lifetime for the tire.