Pirelli Angel GT
Original price $268.99 - Original price $456.99
Original price $268.99
$268.99 - $456.99
Current price $268.99
- The Angel GT maintains Pirelli’s high standards of performance.
- Compared to its predecessor, Angel GT substantially increases mileage, grip and handling in the wet and, even more importantly, is able to maintain those properties at a high level over time.
- The tread design on the Angel GT is the evolution of the Angel ST tread in technological terms and it is designed to provide regular wear and excellent water drainage that includes the updated tread grooves on the rear tire.
- The Angel GT is a dual compound product and uses a compound designed to obtain high mileage at the center, and the new compound on the sides features a high silica content in order to guarantee exceptional performance even in wet conditions.
- The mileage increase of about 15% was obtained by using new compounds and new tire profiles, designed to work in synergy with the structure and the construction materials: all of this works together to obtain an extended mileage sport tire that maintains the handling advantage of the Pirelli brand.
- OE on 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring.