Gmax Mx46 Dominant Mx Helmet
19 vents creates maximum airflow keeping you cool and comfortable lap after lap.
- DOT Approved
- Maximum air flow is achieved through industry leading 19 vents
- Removable, adjustable, washable interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- High flow, removable mouth vent with washable filter
- Vented roost deflector
- Large eyeport allows large goggles and better vision
- Fully adjustable, flexible and vented visor designed for maximum vision and protection
- Lightweight shell: Large/XXL only 2.8 lbs.
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.