MT Off Road Helmet Mode DS Solid
- Aggressive, modern shell design create with CAD technology
- Shell constructed with Advanced Polycarbonate Composite injection molding
- Multi-density EPS liner including placement in chin bar laterals
- Anti-fog/anti-scratch hard coated, optically correct face shield
- Rider-friendly drop down sun visor system, fitted standard with smoke-tinted sun visor
- Removeable and washable interior padding system offers a plush fit, wicks perspiration and is hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Eyeglass-friendly cheek pads
- Quick release chin strap buckle system offers micro adjustment for secure comfort
- Advanced ventilation system allows air to easily flow front to back in the helmet to remove excess heat and moisture via the air flow channels in the EPS liner
- Optional face shields and sun visors sold separately
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.