MT Snowmobile Helmet Atom Snow SV (Double Shield)
MT Atom SV Solid Flip Front Modular Snowmobile Helmet
Helmet Dust Bag
Polycarbonate model with two shell sizes. Ultimate helmet for long-distance snowmobilers. Includes breath guard and amber inner visor. Available with double or electric quick-release shield. Also includes a micrometer buckle and a practical, comfortable and washable anatomic inner cap.
- Modular helmet design utilizes single button action to raise chin bar
- Aerodynamic, modern shell design created with CAD technology
- Shell constructed with Advanced Polycarbonate Composite injection molding
- Multi-density EPS liner including placement in chin bar laterals
- Anti-scratch hard coated, optically correct face shield utilizes a quick release shield replacement system
- PINLOCK MAX VISION Anti-Fog ready
- Rider friendly drop down sun visor system. Fitted standard with Smoke tint sun visor
- Removable and washable interior padding system offers a plush fit, wicks perspiration and is hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Eyeglass friendly cheek pads
- Communication system compatible
- Quick release chin strap buckle system offers micro adjustments for secure comfort
- Advanced ventilation system allows air to easily flow front to back in the helmet to remove excess heat and moisture via the air flow channels in the EPS liner
- Optional face shields and sun visors sold separately
Hi-Impact Absorption Inner Shell
Multiple Density EPS Liner - Improved shock absorption
Optically Correct Anti-Scratch Polycarbonate Visor - Pinlock ready (100% Max Vision)
Quick Release Visor Mechanism - Easy to change or replace your shield
Optimum Visor Closing
Internal Drop-Down Sun Visor - Helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun, offering a more comfortable riding experience.
High Visibility Safety Patch on the Neckroll
Breath Deflector - Prevents visor misting
Chin Curtain - Reduces noise and keeps cold air out
Quick Release Micrometric Buckle - Secure and easy to operate with even with gloves on
Multi-Point Ventilation System - Keeps the rider cool and comfortable
Removable and Washable Interior - To keep your helmet as fresh as new
ECE/ONU 22.05.P Certified - Making it road legal within Europe (Homologated Front Protection "P")
DOT Certified - Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 218 (USA)
Weight - 1750 g +/- 50 g (size M)
Warranty - 1 Year
PLEASE NOTE: This helmet comes with a clear visor fitted as standard.
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.