Mountain Lab x1000 Flashlight Kit
The Mountain Lab x1000 Flashlight is a tough, waterproof, compact flashlight system which is ideal for many uses including snowmobiling. The extremely small x1000 produces 1000 lumens of light and attaches to helmets, sleds, bikes, or anything else using a simple mount compatible with GoPro cameras. Outdoor recreation at night has never been this bright!
- Padded foam case
- x1000 Flashlight
- GoPro compatible flashlight clamp
- GoPro compatible helmet mount
- 18650 3400 mAh battery
- USB recharging cord
- 1000 lumens of light
- USB rechargeable battery:‚ The flashlight uses a micro USB slot to charge the battery and can be charged from a car, computer or wall socket with a USB slot.
- Extremely compact dimensions:‚ Length 4 3/16", Head Diameter 1 1/4", Tail Diameter‚ 1"
- Weight:‚ 3.2 oz‚ (without battery); smallest, lightest USB 18650 flashlight
- US made LED:‚ CREE XM-L2 U3, Max output: 1000 lumen; Aviation aluminum vacuum electroplating reflecting system
- Max luminous flux:‚ 13500 cd
- Max beam distance:‚ 250 yards
- Panasonic battery:‚ Included one (Panasonic CELLS) 3400 mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Protected Rechargeable Batteries, Support 2 X CR123A or 1ƒ€”16340;‚ Smart Li-ion battery charging circuit; Micro -USB adaptable charging port
- Proven durability:‚ The x1000 has a precise temperature control system which, along with a hard-anodized finish and shock-proof system gives the x1000 great durability.
- Impact Resistance‚ - 1.5m