Metzeler Tourance Next
Original price $257.99 - Original price $457.99
Original price $297.99
$257.99 - $457.99
Current price $297.99
- d95% road and 5% off-road
- Tourance Next is replacing Tourance EXP and comes in a full
- range of bias ply and radial sizes.
- The Tourance Next features a Dual-Compound configuration,
- derived from the experience on Roadtec Z8 Interact tires, and
- focused on increasing wet performance and mileage.
- Compounds feature high dispersion Silica with high performance
- synthetic polymer and the newest resins and compound agents.
- The rear sizes adopt a Dual Compound solution where the center
- compound is always from 40 to 45mm wide (depending on the
- size) to fully cover the footprint area while riding straight and
- features a 50% Silica content, specifically developed to optimize
- the mileage and stability, also at high speed, fully loaded with
- luggage and a passenger.
- The shoulder compounds are 100% Silica (Full Silica) that
- guarantees an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces and
- provides great confidence when riding.
- The Front tire is mono-compound with a high silica content (over
- 50%) and implements different types of new polymers and resins
- that provide improved handling and grip with a fast warm up.
- The front Tourance Next implements an innovative new high
- stiffness structure for a more sport bike tire behavior.
- The Tourance Next rear tires feature the Metzeler InteractTM
- technology with three zones of variable tension belt layout and is
- quite similar to the original Roadtec Z8 InteractTM.
- Tire profiles have been developed along with the structure with
- the aim of improving the street and touring oriented behavior,
- wear regularity, mileage, and comfort.
- Great attention has been paid to the tread design where the
- Greek Pi (ð) (a reference to the Metzeler family) is used as an
- aesthetic and functional effect.
- Tourance Next strongly improves on wet behavior and 15% on
- mileage vs. the Tourance EXP.
- OE on the BMW R1200 GS.