IRCTIRE Rmc 810
This tire was developed as “All Round Radial Tire”. It will cover variety of riding conditions (Dry, Wet, City, Sport)
• Handling: Light a little and suitable for sport motorcycles • Stability: Good stability from low to high speed
• Stiffness: Sufficient stiffness for sport motorcycles
• Comfortability: Riding feeling is comfortable
• Dry Grip: Enough for city riding and sport riding
• Wet Grip: Good for city and sport riding when wet condition Compound
• Improve compound grip from STD tires and maintain wear resistance.
• Front Tire: 2 Ply Nylon + 1 Ply Aramid belt (H-range) Using 2 Ply Nylon for handling and stability
• Rear Tire: 1 Ply Nylon + 1 Ply Aramid belt (H-range) Using 1 Ply Nylon for lightness of tire and good stability Pattern Design
•Negative Ratio (Groove area ratio) = 15~16% This negative ratio is good for wet condition.
• Negative Ratio is gradually transition from tread center to shoulder area. It will lead to a smooth handling.