GMax OF77 Open Face Helmet
GMAX OF-77 OPEN FACE HELMET
The all NEW OF77 helmet is based off of the very successful GM67. Features the all new Spa Soft and Coolmax interior and multi-density cheek pads. The OF77 is like having two helmets in one. It offers the comfort of an open helmet, plus it quickly and easily converts to a full face helmet for those looking for increased protection and comfort with the installation of the optional jaw piece.The 67s delivers a greater field of vision due to its large shield surface. Even with the removable jaw piece in place, the 67s field of vision is greater than most traditional full face helmets
- Lightweight DOT Approved ABS SHELL
- Available in XS-XXXL sizes
- Features all new SpaSoft Interior. Spa soft is a combination of a Bamboo material and Coolmax material
- Multi density cheek pads for a superior fit
- Removable and washable Spa Soft and Coolmax interior
- UV400 quick change inner sun shield
- Controls for the inner sun shield are located on the side of the helmet
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Padded chin strap
- Optional Peak Visor
- Optional NEW and improved LED Light Kit - Uses Two CR2032 batteries (not included)
- Optional snap in snowmobile chin curtain and breath guard
- Includes helmet bag
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.