Gmax Of77 Downey Open Face Helmet Replacement Shields
The OF77 features the all new SpaSoft Coolmax interior which combines the moisture wicking properties of Coolmax® with the anti-microbial properties of bamboo. The OF77 is like having two helmets in one. It offers the comfort of an open face helmet with the ability to quickly and easily convert into a full face helmet with the installation of the optional snap-in jaw piece.
- SpaSoft DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly. Charcoal bamboo fiber keeps odors away by eliminating bacterial growth
- Removable, adjustable, washable Spa Soft Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- GMAX D.E.V.S (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce temperature by allowing hot air to escape from the top of the helmet
- Vents close to completely seal out the cold
- 100% UV400 protection from the anti-scratch hard coated face shield for a longer lasting clear view
- Tinted inner sun shade with anti-fog coating
- Lightweight shell. Large size only 3.2 lbs.
- DOT approved
Optional Removable Jaw Piece snaps right into place to transform your open face helmet into a fully functioning closed face helmet. Please Note Jaw Piece is Gloss Only
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.