Gmax Of17 Open Face Helmet - Electric Lens
The GMAX® OF17 offers many of the features of our premium open face helmets at a price to fit any budget. As with all GMAX® helmets, a COOLMAX® interior is standard as well as a 100% UV400 protective face shield. You also have the option of running it with a sun visor for around town or for those days when you just want to feel the wind on your face.
- DOT approved
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Industry leading six vents, including new GMAX® top and rear vents with premium SPC vented EPS and interior engineered for maximum air flow control
- 100% UV400 resistant face shield comes anti-scratched hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Speaker pockets for easy communication system installation
- Optional outer flip tint lenses
- Intercom Compatible
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.