GMax MD04 Full Face Modular Helmet
The MD-04 Modular is the perfect lightweight helmet for cross-country adventures. The MD-04 has all the essentials, including a list of standard GMAX® features normally only found on more expensive helmets.
- DOT Approved
- COOLMAX® CORE technology wicks moisture away from the body and is designed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Removable, adjustable and washable COOLMAX® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- GMAX® D.E.V.S (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce temperature by allowing hot air to escape from the top of the helmet
- Vents close to completely seal out the cold
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside the shield to help reduce fogging
- Lightweight Poly Alloy shell. Large size only 4lb
- Easy to use chin bar with push to open mechanism designed for use with gloves
- 100% UV400 protection face shield that comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Intercom Compatible
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.