Gmax GM86 Raz Mx Helmet
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
- Two shell sizes with three styro sizes for comfortable fitting.
- Removable and washable comfort interior made with Coolmax and Spa Soft antimicrobial material.
- Optional Cheek pads and liners allows for custom fitting.
- Large eyeport that accepts large goggles
- Eyeport trim has integrated ROOST guard in the nose area
- 11 Intake ports help bring cool air into the helmet and the 4 exhaust vents allow hot air and moisture to exit from the rear of the helmet
- The high flow mouth vent allows for quick and easy removal from the front of the helmet
- Removable and washable foam dust filter in mouth vent
- Modern graphics to appeal to a full range of riders, final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Visor is fully adjustable, flexible and vented for maximum vision and venting
- A padded chin strap, D-ring and a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length
- An optional cold weather breath guard is available.
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.