Gmax Gm49Y Full Face Youth Helmet - Double Or Single Lens
Our next generation purpose built full-face youth helmets. This 49Y Youth helmet is a follow-up to our very successful 39Y youth helmet with an all new modern shell design.
- Available in Single Lens and Double Lens
- Superior fitting lightweight youth helmet
- True youth sizes: youth small, youth medium, and youth large
- Youth sized shell & sizing designed for smaller heads
- Dot approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Removable, adjustable interior and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- Gmax flow-thru intake/exhaust venting forehead vents and rear exhaust vents help pull in desired fresh air & remove unwanted hot air thru channeled vents
- New screwless quick change maximum seal shields, both single lens and double lens shields available
- State of the art anti-fog coated double lens shield or electric shields available
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision
- Padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.