Gmax Gm11 Trapper Dual Sport Helmet - Double Lens
This GMAX® dual sport helmet is truly an all purpose helmet. With the ability to convert to a visor-less configuration and accept goggles while still having the shield down. The GM-11S helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on other high priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMAX® competitive value.
- Available in Double Lens and Electric Lens
- DOT Approved
- Helmet can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Helmet includes clear dual lens shield, cold weather breath box and chin curtain
- Shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight, when fully raised
- Large eye port that accepts even the largest goggles
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- COOLMAX® removable and washable interior
- Speaker pockets for communication systems
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.