Gmax Gm11 Scud Dual Sport Helmet Replacement Parts
With its full-face moto looks and integrated face shield, the GM11’s crossover design gives you the best of both worlds. This helmet is loaded with features and design elements typically found only on higher priced helmets. The GM11 delivers versatility and features that will allow you to focus on the ride ahead.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- 100% UV400 resistant
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Outer flip shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight when in the fully raised position
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to a visor-less helmet
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Chin curtain included
- DOT approved
SIZING CHART here.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.