GMax GM11 Vertical Dual Sport Helmet - Single Lens
This all new GMAX dual sport helmet is truly an all season helmet. The GM11 Helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on high priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true competitive value.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Outer flip shield is completed hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight when in the fully raised position
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to a visor-less helmet
- 100% UV400 resistant face shield comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Chin curtain included
- DOT approved
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.