GMax GM-11 Scud Dual Sport MX Helmet
This GMax dual sport helmet is truly an all purpose helmet. The GM-11 is just as comfortable on your favorite fire road as it on the interstate. With the sun-blocking peak, it can be a commuters best friend as well. The GM-11 helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on other high priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMax competitive value.
- Lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Side shield plate covers included to use when configuring to a visor-less set-up
- Outer flip shield is completed hidden under the visor, and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds.
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a gloved hand
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell for increased comfort and outside sound reduction
- Removable washable cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Plush removable washable interior
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.