Fly Racing Trekker Dual Sport Helmet
- New redesigned shield that comes equipped with a new shield lock system
- Now included for the multi-position ratcheting face shield is the new side plate covers for use the visor is removed to run in the full face street look
- New and improved fully removable and washable Coolmax® interior helps keep your helmet clean and fresh
- D.O.T. & ECE Approved Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction, combines high-strength poly materials creates an aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Revised modern style visor that allows the shield to be fully hidden and out of line of sight when in the raised position
- Modern style new mouthpiece that flows air consistently helping keep you cool and comfortable
- Dual-Density EPS liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
- Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- 3M Highly visible reflective stickers included for increased visibility and safety
- 16 total vents ( 8 intake, 8 Exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool
- Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.