Fly Racing Toxin Embargo Mx Helmet
Fly Toxin MIPS Embargo Helmet
The Fly Racing Dirt Toxin MIPS Embargo Helmet is a lightweight and durable option thanks to its polymer shell construction. The dual density EPS liner is comprised of two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, which combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. Additionally, the MIPS low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell construction
- Dual density EPS liner
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) includes multiple intake and exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard
- Lightweight aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.