Fly Racing F2 Carbon Shield MX Helmet
- ECE/DOT approved
- MIPS® Brain Protection System: helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts
- Carbon Matrix composite shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Removable and washable COOLMAX® comfort liner and cheek pads
- All FLY helmets have TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Quad-vent above eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
- Soft fleece helmet bag included
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.