Scorpion EXO-R710 Flight Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-R710 is another edition to their popular R-series line of helmets set out to reinvent the Scorpion name. Optimized weight, fit and comfort, the EXO-R710 is at home on the track, in the canyons, or during a daily commute.
- Fiberglass/Aramid Matrix Shell - A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
- EverClear Faceshield - Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation - Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS - A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- KwikWick II - The second generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- KwickFit - Allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Elip-Tec Ratchet System - Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Rear spoiler
- 3 shell sizes
- Double D ring
- 5 year warranty
- SNELL 2015 Certified
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.