Scorpion EXO-C110 Azalea Helmet
Scorpion EXO-C110 Solid Helmet
Not really falling into the category of either retro or modern, the new Scorpion EXO-C110 is instead an impressive mixture of both. The appearance certainly pays homage to the past but on the inside, this Scorpion helmet is all modern. A dual density EPS liner with removable padding combine with the easy to deploy sun visor for all the comfort and safety you need on the motorcycle.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Two intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while two exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Low Profile Peak Visor blocks the sun while minimizing wind resistance
- Ear Curtains provide coverage for ears during cold weather. Speaker pockets for easy install of communication device
- Meets or exceeds DOT
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.