CONTINENTAL TKC 70
- Adventure tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
- Trail tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 150 mph - all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
- TKC 70 is designed for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
- RainGrip: New compound with outstanding wet grip and very short warm-up time. The 0° steel-belt construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.
- Original equipment on KTM 390 Adventure.