BRIDGESTONE BATTLAX RS10
Redefine your boundaries
Forged in the heat of MotoGP and adapted for street use, the Battlax RS10 gives you the confidence to get the most out of your machine.
Real sports performance
The Battlax RS10’s formula compounds and re-engineered tread deliver outstanding braking stability, line-holding precision and steering response.
Feel the exhilaration of winding roads and G-force-inducing racetracks thanks to stable braking into - and faster acceleration out of every corner.
Grip, grip and more grip
Enhanced traction on both the front and rear tire delivers true high-speed stability and control for faster lap times on the track and more thrills out of.
Optimized dry performance
Significantly improved dry braking, acceleration and handling let you test the limits of both you and your bike.
- High-performance sport radials optimized for high-grip and handling performance on dry surfaces
- Bridgestones MotoGP development analysis was used to determine the placement of new 3-D tread grooves to improve stability, grip and handling by optimizing block stiffness
- Specially formulated rubber compounds front and rear offer sure grip as well as increased durability
- Front tire uses a Mono-Spiral Belt constructed with stiffer steel to enhance rigidity of the tread area for upgraded response and stability
- Cap and base on rear tire adds tread stiffness for stability when braking and accelerating
- (W)-rated for speeds of 270 km/h (168+ mph)
- E Spec - Suzuki GSX-R1000R
- G Spec - Yamaha R1M
- J Spec - Kawasaki H2 2015
- L Spec - Kawasaki ZX-10R
- M Spec - Honda RC213
- N Spec - Honda CBR1000RR SP