509 Black Camo Delta R4 Ignite Helmet
Defy the coldest days with the trailblazing Limited Edition 509 Black Camo Delta R4 Ignite Helmet’s heated modular flip-up face shield and maximum field of vision.
- Limited Edition Black Camo
- Ignite dual pane heated shield for fog free performance
- DOT/ECE dual certified helmet shell
- Comes standard with Fidlock® easy-open magnetic strap clasp
- Comes standard with our new Pro Series Liner and Cheekpads
- Comes standard with a cold weather breathbox
- Poly Alloy Shell construction for durable quality
- 2 shell sizes, and Dual Density EPS for optimal fit
- Custom liner kits available for a fine tuned fit
- Climate Control Ventilation system with two stage front chin vent, adjustable forehead vents, and exhaust vents.
- Arctic Chin Curtain and 509 breath box comes standard, and are removeable for fine tuning.
- Smoke tinted sunshield drops down with Sunshield Trigger
- Fidlock® chin strap closure
- Quarter turn cable included
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.