509 Black Camo Delta R3 Ignite Helmet Ece
Get the ultimate cold weather performance and clear vision with the versatile Limited Edition 509 Black Camo Delta R3 Ignite Helmet featuring a heated face shield.
- Limited Edition Black Camo
- Three configuration options: dual sport, full face, or open face
- Dual pane anti-scratch, anti-fog coated ito electric clear shield
- Drop-down internal sun shield (orange tint)
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell construction
- Included cold weather removable breathbox
- Removable cold weather chin curtain
- Adjustable forehead and chin ventilation ports
- Push button removable shield
- Removable/washable liner and cheek pads
- Available in sizes xs-2xl
- Dual density eps
- Fidlock magnetic chin strap buckle
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.