509 Delta R3 Helmet (Non-Heated)
509 Delta R3 Helmet
The Delta R3 Ignite is the ultimate multi-use all in one snowmobile helmet / Featuring three configuration options: Dual sport, full face, open face. The R3 2.0 has you covered for all types of snowmobiling and all weather conditions. Features a fog blocking heated ITO dual pane electric shield, internal flip-down sun visor, removable breath box & chin curtain this helmet has it all. The R3 2.0 is a DOT/ECE dual safety certified helmet featuring a dual-density EPS for maximum impact resistance. The internal liner and cheek pads are removable and washable. Available in sizes XS-2XL.
- Three configuration options: dual-sport, full face or open face
- Dual-pane anti-scratch, anti-fog coated clear shield
- Drop-down internal sun shield (orange tint)
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell construction
- Included cold weather removable breath box
- Removable cold weather chin curtain
- Adjustable forehead and chin ventilation ports
- Push-button removable shield
- Removable/washable liner and cheek pads
- Available in sizes XS-2XL
- Dual-density EPS
- Fidlock magnetic chin strap buckle
- ECE weight from 1660 grams
To ensure that the proper sized item arrives, we suggest customers follow brand specific sizing guides. Google and other search engines provide a wealth of information in regards to specific brands sizing. Just because you currently wear a certain size, a new brand may have slightly different fitment specifications. Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding the fitment of the brands we carry and we can provide you with more accurate sizing charts on a brand-by-brand basis. 1-877-745-4232
As well please use SIZING CHART here.
In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be sized to your head correctly.
The best way to check sizing is to put the helmet on and see that the helmet feels snug equally all around your head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any particular point around your head.
If you can’t put it on, at all, then that’s obviously too tight. If you can get it on, but it hurts where it presses against your head, that’s also too tight. If it’s snug all around, too snug to chew gum, that’s about right. Don’t forget about that 15 percent to 20 percent break-in that will occur.