Are you as passionate about motorsports as we are? Do you:
Parts, Accessories & Apparel Sales Representative (SALES POSITION)
- Bleed motor oil!? (Figuratively...)
- Enjoy educating and talking to people about powersports?
- Thrive on giving people a personal experience
- Want to be the change that gives people the riding season of a lifetime?
- Learn quick, and impart knowledge accurately
- Enjoy a fast-paced job in a team environment!?
- Want a career with a fast growing company?
- Bring a positive energy to your workplace?
Driven Powersports has an opening for a Parts, Accessories & Apparel Sales Representative who is sales driven and focused on offering our customers a personalized experience. This is a SALES position and is for an energetic person, who enjoys and can focus on making sales of our current inventory as well as special-order sales from our catalogues and web-platform.
We are looking for someone 'high energy' and can click with our growing customer base, helping them find the gear and parts that they need, whatever their riding style! We have a very positive working environment. We act local, and sell global!
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Must be sales driven, looking to improve month-over-month
- Friendly, with confidence speaking to the public
- Knowledge of motorcycle, snowmobile and/or ATV parts and accessories (or product lookups) is considered an asset.
- Vet customer problems, and book appointments for our Garage
- Knowledge or Quick-Learner with computer programs like Excel, POS systems, Google Calendar and eCommerce back ends
- Keen Attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work un-supervised
- This position requires the occasional lifting of heavy items such as ATV tires (30+ lbs), and relocating ATVs/SXSs around the showroom
- Candidates must be reliable and motivated to develop a sales career with Driven Powersports. We are expanding month-over-month and the sky is the limit!
- French Speaking is not necessary, but considered a huge asset!
If this sounds like the job for you, simply send an up-to-date resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Don't be shy with your cover letter! Tell us who you are! Tell us about your passions for motorsports!
Hours per week: 32 - 40 hours weekly including most Saturdays.
Compensation: Base hourly rate of $14 - $16 (depending on experience.)
Start date: ASAP
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line PARTS POSITION
Please note that your application and any correspondence we have will be kept confidential. Only applicants who match our requirements will be contacted.